Hhhheeee'sssss Bbbbbaaaaccckkk!

DW is back. We actually went and got him on Saturday, but had a houseful of family during the weekend to celebrate Father's Day and didn't get to check and see how we did in getting him back onto his frame.

It's wasn't all beer and skittles. While he would stitch horizontally, he would hardly stitch vertically, whether it was with the computer or free motion. Ring, ring...

"Hello, Gall Sewing."
"Hello, who's this?"
"Mike"
"Oh good. Mike, this is Colette and DW is not behaving."
"Okay, what's he doing?"

Within about 10 minutes we diagnosed what exactly happened in transport and got him back to rights again (thank you my wonderful husband for fielding the remainder of the phone call to diagnose and fix what had happened). It wasn't anything we did, or that Gall did. It's just one of those things while traveling down our lovely Michigan highways that must have jostled him a bit to set things a little out of alignment.

We did a test run with the remainder of that baby quilt I was working on when I broke him in the first place and he's completely cured!

I have left that quilt on the frame for now even though I'm done stitching it because DW looks so naked when something isn't sitting there ready to go. And quite frankly, I'm working on a commission piece right now so I just loosened up the quilt and it's merely hanging around.

The commission quilt. Since that's all I'll be working on for the next few days, I'll share that story in tomorrows post. Stay tuned...


Comments

Popular Posts