Round Up

Apparently there were more quilts then I had originally expected, and there's still one more (that I remember) that I have to dig out and photograph. With the rain today though I can't very well drag it out onto the wet lawn and take its pic so it will have to wait another day or so before I can capture it.

This is one of my most recent and probably one of my favorites. I call it the Kitchen Chicken.

Wind in the Whiskers. Another favorite!

A newer Dresden table runner for our new spring season

A table cloth to cover the "temporary" island in the kitchen

Quilt of Valor. This is being donated to our local VA hospital in Battle Creek in November.

Amber Lynn's quilt for assisting at Ben and Alisha's wedding. 

While not quilted (yet) worthy of a few appearances. I call it my Crumb Cake Quilt.

Robert's quilt for assisting at Ben and Alisha's wedding.

I'm still working on the DeGroot Reunion quilt, although I have at least completed all the blocks now. Sashing strips and corner pieces are next. Laura and Andrew's quilt is still on the frame, but I'm making excellent headway and hope to wrap it up today.

Comments

Popular Posts