String Quilt

Since I'm running seriously low on supplies around here, I have to channel my limited resources into something a little productive. I have so many end cuts stacked up (called strings) it was time to make another quilt out of them. Jim's sister Christe received one for Christmas this past year.

It's a no-brainer quilt and I can listen to music and let my mind wander while I'm creating something worthwhile.

I had my first quilting guild meeting last night with the Thornapple River Rippers in Hastings. What fun and great fellowship! The women there were all so friendly and helpful. With my annual membership I have access to wonderful monthly classes and get to make a cute name tag for subsequent meetings. I get to do this today using foundation paper piecing...my favorite!!!

Comments

Popular Posts