Beyond the Block

This is a totally new quilt for me to conquer. After building a focus block the idea is to then build a set of "fillers" around the focus block until reaching the next focus block. Sometimes things don't always fit as planned...and sometimes they fit better then planned. In both cases, I'm finding I probably should have stayed more alert during my Geometry class in 10th grade because I can't seem to get angulation and setting square dimensions. Grrr!

But, the quilt is actually coming together okay. I'll see when I set the borders around the edge to see how well the quilt was squared and how much "repair" work I'll have to do to fix the measurements.

Meanwhile, yesterday, along with working on this new quilt type, I started attempting to build a web site-again. I have tried this two other times before and had very little success in my attempts. However, my father encouraged me once again to try and take a shot at it. I'm artistic after all and know how to manipulate computer "things", so I should be able to assemble a web site, right? More on that later.

Comments

Popular Posts