Feeling Blue



It's funny how I feel so blue after finishing a quilt top. The end has arrived and you would figure I'd be elated to begin a new project. However, I feel like a dear friend and I have parted ways for a bit until we can begin again into the quilting process.

The Heritage Stars top is completed and with it begins planning for the next project. I have several different ways I would like to head, but with supplies being what they are currently, have limited options.

So the search begins. I have received a number of my bi-monthly and monthly magazines over the past week and have found several projects that peak my interest. I will narrow them down with the "Oh" and "Ah" factor and then see what fabrics I have available to make the final selection.

Meanwhile, here are a few shots of the new friend I created.

Comments

Popular Posts