Good Night!

I think I've entered into the age my father has talked about in the past. It's the age where we begin to slow down a bit, relish the simpler things in life, and hardly get a full nights sleep. Lately it's been the whining dog keeping me up, but last night, it was a combination of things. It seems like it doesn't take much to rouse me out of my slumber, unfortunately.

In the meantime, yesterday was a productive day with my string blocks. I completed 18 more, bringing the total count to 38. I'll need about 140 total to make a quilt, and after tomorrow, will probably put this project away for now and continue to add to it as my strings become available. I have diminished my strings considerably, and without becoming too repetitive, think it's a wise decision to put the continuous project away for now.

I found a "beginner" bargello-type pattern on line a few minutes ago, and think maybe I'll head that-a-way for a few days to see what I can do with it. It'll just be a wall hanging but it will introduce me to the bargello concept, which is this summer's "big" project for me coming up. I have fabrics up in my Connecting Threads cue so when funds are available, I'll be able to zip that on its way.


Comments

Popular Posts