It's Monday

Apparently my little dog finds it necessary to whine at all hours of the night. She has learned that by doing so, her owner (my youngest son) will let her out of her crate to sleep with him rather then listen to her whine. We recognized this over the weekend while the son was away at FFA state officer selection weekend. Needless to say, the son and I didn't get much sleep last night because the husband of this group insisted she stay in her crate and for us to not give in to her. He sleeps through anything. I obviously don't.

I'm grumpy today because of it and need to get downstairs to calm down with my sewing. The newest quilt pattern is not called Block Party but rather Block Buffet. I did complete my 12 set-in squares last night and also the four template blocks. The template blocks didn't come out as well as I would have liked despite my being ever so careful with them. I just think triangles and I need to come to some kind of understanding...either that or I need to purchase some spray starch to hold them better while sewing for more accurate seams.

Either way, more today.

Comments

Popular Posts