Another Top Completed

So my Block Buffet top is completed. In order to enter the contest, I have to complete not only the top, but layer the quilt, quilt it, attached all applicable bindings and hanging sleeves, and then snap pics of it finished for submission. We'll have to go batting shopping this weekend to find a correct bat for it.

Meanwhile, a new little 40 or so inch wallhanging is in progress from Allpeoplequilt.com. It looks like an Irish chain-type of quilt, but each section showcases a color and pattern of fabric of your choosing. I cut all the pieces out last night and put it up on my pseudo design wall for perusal. I'm not sure about one of the corners...it seems dark to me, so I may rethink that section but I'm trying to go for a purple/yellow/turquoise/red type of color scheme.

Off I go!

Comments

Popular Posts