Small Project Sunday Commences

I did a few small projects in the studio yesterday while watching it snow to beat the band outside. I was able to complete seven quilt fairy projects (making a total of 11 so far) and then made these bibs after finding a "model" at a children's shop last week.

Bib's and baby washcloths
I still need to attach the velcro onto the bibs because I only had tan and black here at the house.

Jim and I were supposed to do some shopping yesterday, but the snow kept us close. He's having fun this morning, on his tractor, digging us out.

Playing with his toy
I don't know if I'll work on Susan's quilt today. I'm feeling a little under the weather this morning and I'm not really sure what that's all about. Getting only 6 hours of sleep last night is probably one contributing factor. I took an aspirin and maybe that'll snap me out of it?

At any case, I'll do my BOD and see how I feel after I complete it. This may be one of those ' lay on the couch and read' days?!?

Comments

Popular Posts