Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Chugging Along

Susan came to pick up her Hip Hop quilt yesterday. She loved it and gave me another one to work on with a Christmas deadline. As soon as Cindy's is off, I'll load that one up. This should about cover the holiday quilting for customers.

Here are last weeks BODs.

Nov. 30-Dec. 6
Cindy's quilt is being done in chunks now as I find the time to fire up the long arm and get in my creative groove. Today will probably not be one of those days since I have to take off today at 11:30 for another full day at the store. BUT...I only have 16 more blocks to go so I'm feeling pretty optimistic this will make the Thursday deadline.

Hmmm???
I ran into this while working on her quilt on Sunday. The right quarter of the screen shows a very large pucker within the sashing strip. I contacted her to let her know what I found and to ask her about it. She said it was a boo-boo but after ripping out the pucker, found it was inserted because the block was too short within the seam allowance.

There is a lot of quilting put in there now to keep it all together in the future, as well as some hand stitching, and...a little glue. Wink, wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment