Chugging Along

Susan came to pick up her Hip Hop quilt yesterday. She loved it and gave me another one to work on with a Christmas deadline. As soon as Cindy's is off, I'll load that one up. This should about cover the holiday quilting for customers.

Here are last weeks BODs.

Nov. 30-Dec. 6
Cindy's quilt is being done in chunks now as I find the time to fire up the long arm and get in my creative groove. Today will probably not be one of those days since I have to take off today at 11:30 for another full day at the store. BUT...I only have 16 more blocks to go so I'm feeling pretty optimistic this will make the Thursday deadline.

Hmmm???
I ran into this while working on her quilt on Sunday. The right quarter of the screen shows a very large pucker within the sashing strip. I contacted her to let her know what I found and to ask her about it. She said it was a boo-boo but after ripping out the pucker, found it was inserted because the block was too short within the seam allowance.

There is a lot of quilting put in there now to keep it all together in the future, as well as some hand stitching, and...a little glue. Wink, wink.

Comments

Popular Posts