Old Friends

Haven't posted until now because with Cindy's shoulder surgery, I wanted to see if she wanted me to square and trim her quilt up for her. She did, I have, and here it is, (before trimming) all complete.


Purple Shadow Boxes
Because this quilt is so large (92" square) it's hard for me to really get a sense of how exactly it turned out, but from what I can see, it looks pretty good. Can't wait to throw it on the floor tonight at guild. 

I noticed I received a call sometime last night and decided to return the call this morning. It was April, and isn't it fun catching up? I love talking to old friends. They're so familiar with you and don't judge, but rather embrace your individuality. 

Talking to April was like getting back in my groove with DW this week. We were both a little tentative at first, but then once the words/thread started flowing, we just picked right up where we left off like no time had passed between us; familiar with each others ways and quirks. 

I have one more "Christmas" rush to take care of and then one other customer quilt I really need to get at before the holidays roll around. The second quilt is a pretty tough one; I've been holding out on completing it. Any mishaps would be easily seen since it's pretty much all white in color and with DW being naughty, didn't want to take any chances.  


Comments

Popular Posts