Craftsy Rocks!

It would probably be a dream of mine to actually be an instructor for Craftsy! I love the platform they have created for learning and teaching alike. It's a win-win situation and I haven't had a class yet that I didn't absolutely love...and that says a lot really since I am a teacher myself.

My third ragg quilt is in the works. Most of the weekend was spent running around with my amazing husband and visiting with two of our boys. We enjoyed a leisurely day of shopping, eating, relaxing, and visiting. The weather seemed nice from the inside, but outside our warmer temps are fighting to come back. I did get a little cutting done on some jean material and all the cotton squares cut for this next quilt. I will keep this one for our sunporch and will be making two pillows to go with for the futon out there.

I should be able to finish those up today so we may see you back here yet this evening if I can get pics before I lose the sun. Happy creating!

Comments

Popular Posts