How Time Flies

It's already Monday? Isn't it funny when even during the winter doldrums I find much to do during my day. Although my days are not as nearly harried as they used to be, it's a different kind of "stuff to do" now that occupies my time.

Saturday we broke down and went and saw War Horse, which was a very good movie despite it being wartime because it had my second passion in it...horses.

Sunday I had not planned on working on any quilting (we had to go and get some food for the teenager to eat), but after getting our groceries in, eating lunch (very late), and then watching our Sunday movie (Dolphin Tale...which was another very good movie), I still had an early evening and night to do something more productive then watching movies.

The second half of the blocks for that quilt were completed! Wow...that was quick! I love easy quilts like this. It'll be interesting to see if my fabric substitutions worked or whether I still need color venue education. Tomorrow will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts