Half-Way

I have now completed half of the quilt top to Heritage Stars. It's turning out so nice and I feel like I'm falling in love (again). This one may be hard to part with. I'll get pics up later so you can see what I'm talking about.

Meanwhile, I have found an amazing sight to take quilting classes without having to drive and spend money on gas and lunches. I can take them from the comfort of my own home and the instructors are amazing! It's called Craftsy and the classes are relatively inexpensive.

I started one yesterday on a new foundation paper piecing technique and the cost was $30. This morning I found a class for the block of the month, where we'll be making two blocks each month with a finished 20-block quilt by Christmas. This particular class was free! Imagine, two classes worth something for $30. I would have burned that up in my truck alone just going to Lansing. Ya gotta love technology!!

Comments

Popular Posts