July Sunbonnet Sue

July Sunbonnet Sue
Here she is. This has to be one of my favorites. Unfortunately, it's my last "monthly" sunbonnet series wallhanging. I have certainly enjoyed working on these and they always bring a smile to my face when I look at them everyday. I think perhaps I'll have to find another monthly series to occupy my time during the week while Jim is in the road.

Just received word this week that I wasn't even considered for an interview at the local elementary school. We have talked to other teachers in the area and it's simply a small town political thing. I'll probably never get a teaching job in Olivet, so as long as we are here, I am retired from teaching. It's kind of sad. I enjoy it so much, but after having to wake up to the electric chicken this week to take Caleb into AOP at MSU I remember once again why I like staying at home and waking at my leisure.


Comments

Popular Posts