It's been a while

With Caleb's graduation, the trip to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and New York City, and the preparations for Caleb's open house, I haven't had much quilting time. I have been able to create two Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Volume 6 blocks, but as I said before, I can't show them to you because they are a secret until the publication comes out next spring.

I have finished the blocks for my Quilt of Valor quilt. I'm still contemplating on how I'm going to do the borders but I have pieced the blocks together and it turned out pretty nice.

I have also started and completed the top of a quilt called Good Morning. I made it to replace the pinwheel quilt I personally use on our bed for added warmth and when I'm sick on the couch. Everybody needs a quilt to call just their own.

Pictures will come as I complete the quilts. I have decided to stick to my rule of, "No pics until completion" because I was getting confused on what I have/had posted and didn't want to duplicate myself. I will post individual blocks that will probably not go into a quilt like I did New York Beauty below. Bear with me on this decision because I have so many quilts that haven't been quilted yet and don't actually know when I'll get to them. Sticking a whole quilt under my machine is kind of daunting and with the weather finally becoming summer-like I don't want a warm quilt laying all over me. I'm sure you understand!

Comments

Popular Posts