Finally!

Caleb is now officially an MSU student. We have his class schedule for the next year, his financial aid has been dealt with, he has attended orientation, and yesterday with his money from his open house, we purchased his new computer. Unfortunately, summer won't become "monotonous" for another few weeks or so. Fortunately, however, I'm just the cab in most of it because it's all Caleb's fair stuff we're dealing with.

Okay, so how could I forget the family reunion? We do have some things to do in that respect since we are in charge of purchasing, bringing, and preparing all the food for about 80 folks, but other then that...

...I WILL still get in some quilt time. I received two QM blocks during last weeks open house preparation frenzy and didn't get to work on them until yesterday after we dropped Andrew off to head back to CA. But it didn't matter anyway since my sewing machine was having a P.M. done to it. I was notified yesterday there were some gear issues with her but all is well now (except for a part that had to be ordered because now the "hook" isn't evenly stitching). I guess when that part comes in she'll be back to 100%. Meanwhile, I just have to deal with an occasional uneven stitch now and again.

Comments

Popular Posts