Finally

I broke down and brought Laura upstairs-for now anyway. Colder weather is supposed to be heading our way so I may end up back downstairs, but for the time being I have her and my ironing board on the sun porch.

I started making my April fireplace wallhanging as well as my April Sunbonnet Sue. I have the backgrounds done for both and will continue with those tomorrow.

I also have a number of projects lined up or in progress actually. I am working on a yo-yo wallhanging type of thing and have about 10 of the 130 yo-yo's done. This will be a work in progress throughout the summer. No hurry here.

I  have a cute little purse/bag thing I'm going to try, and I have been selected to be on the Quiltmaker Test Block Team for the next issue of the 100 Block Volume 6 book. I still need to tackle my Craftsy BOM for March as well as my April block for the TRR guild. Good thing I'm all done working outside for a while!

Comments

Popular Posts