Bargello Completed

I soooo want to put a picture up of how the top to this quilt turned out. It's soooo pretty and will look amazing in some little girls bedroom someday.

With that completed, I now have the task of finding a new project. The one I selected I'm going to call "Timeless Classic". It has 100 blocks and each block has 24 pieces to it. It's a combination of paper piecing, block piecing, and bordering all in one block. I found the original pattern in two of my really old Quiltmaker magazines (Numbers 69 and 71). The completed block looks like a sand timekeeper but really scrappy and bold.

I tried a test block last night and found it to be a rather long (time wise) process in completing the blocks, but I rather enjoyed it and it'll be a nice project to just jump into whenever I have a free amount of time...or if I just want to sit and quilt for the whole day or night. Whichever, it'll be a fun project. However, I'm going to keep you posted here on the progress so that I can keep an accurate time capsule of how long it actually takes me to complete the top. I'm guessing around a month. Place your bets!

Comments

Popular Posts