Today's Theme: Larger Quilts

If'n you haven't noticed, I've posted a lot of little-sized quilts previously. Not too many full sized because I'm still learning how to quilt on my relatively new long-arm machine. A large quilt is a huge undertaking even if doing a free motion meander.

I'm getting relatively comfortable with DW and started taking on larger quilts with him as the winter progressed. Here are a few done earlier this winter, and a few done more recently.

Ben and Alisha's Wedding Memory Quilt

This top has been sitting around for about two years. I love, love, love this  selvedge quilt!

My new daughter-in-laws quilt (Laura) when she comes to visit us in Michigan

A graduation gift (t-shirt quilt) from a family friend father to his daughter. Her open house is today in fact!

Caleb's 20th birthday quilt. He's a student at Michigan State University!

A Jenny Doan (Missouri Star Quilt Company) pattern I just HAD to make!
Believe it or not, I have even more to post in the next few days. We have company coming today to enjoy our amazing weather here in central Michigan. It will be fun sharing these in person with them and giving my own little trunk show here at the house.

Keep quilting!

Comments

Popular Posts