On Again, Off Again

That seems to be my mantra lately.

I think because I have a new way to snap photos of my finished quilts it's harder to post out here on a regular basis.

My iPad does an amazing job of capturing the quilts as they skate across my finish line and I'm still trying to learn how to sync it with my iMac. Something about iCloud or something-or-another.

Here are a few of what I have been up to since last time:

Squirmy Wormy

Pink Lemonade

Colorful Anita's Arrowheads

Who?

Christmas Candle

This is not a quilt but a very large addition to my studio to assist in the quilting duties!

Got Cookies?

Bathroom Basket

My (hopefully) AQS entry for the upcoming show in Grand Rapids, 2014
This is by far not the entire bunch of what it is I've been up to, but you get the gist. It's been a creative six months and a learning curve with the new long arm. I've named him DW (actually, the shop owner, Jason, and his assistant, Cindy named the long arm).

There are about 30 more quilts still hanging out on my iPad since October that have either been completed in their entirety by me, or at least long-armed by me. I like to capture those as well since I do have somewhat of a handle in their completion.

More later (so she says....)

Comments

Popular Posts