More, more, more

I need more familiarity on this iCloud thing, but have figured out a way (of many, I'm sure) to move pics from my iPad. Here are a few more quilts to view.

Blocks and Triangles

I didn't make this quilt but did quilt it for a customer

Fun Flannel (Charity Quilt)

Block in a Block

This is not my quilt either but an early on customer quilt

Scrappy Stars

Ashley and Chauncey Wedding Quilt

These quilts above are some of the earliest that came off DW in January. Every quilt on and off the frame is a learning experience. I have to keep reminding myself that when learning how to cursive write in the third grade, it took lots (and lots, and lots) of practice. To be good at anything it does take practice and thankfully I have lots of tops to do all the practicing I need (or even want).

Long-Armers: DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED! I recently attended a long-arm webinar and too many of the comments were from long-arm purchasers who were just that; purchasers--NOT users. Many of them indicated they were too intimated about using their new tool to enhance their quilt making process. HA! Bring it on I say! How do you eat an elephant? One tiny little bite at a time.

Get a piece on your frame and do something. Anything. Even if it's the easy breezy stipple. You need to train your brain just like when you learned how to write cursively or memorizing your times tables. Repetition and recreation is key! Enjoy the process because I have the quilt police locked up in the chicken coop out back and they won't be at your place for quite some time.

Later...




Comments

Popular Posts