Almost There

Here are even some more delicious varieties of yummy blocks to peruse.




I can't wait to show you the rest of this quilt!

In the meantime, I've been working on a few other things the past few weeks. Ben and Alisha's wedding quilt top is now completed. I'm not going to post it here because they haven't even seen it yet. And quite honestly, I don't want to show that one until I get it quilted.

I found some amazing flannels at JoAnn's (yeah, go figure), and had to make them into something. I have yet to "cut" the edges of this cozy ragg quilt, but here it is prior to doing so. I guess while I had my camera out I decided to take advantage of those quilt-taking opportunities today.

Cozy Christmas Ragg Quilt

I have been working on the Craftsy BOM for 2013. We have been given all of our blocks and last month's instructions included how to put in the fillers and get all the irregularly shaped blocks together. This is what it looks like on the design wall. I don't know what I'm going to do with this quilt yet?!?

Craftsy 2013 BOM

And we must not forget our Scrap Squad #5 quilt. I'm calling it Scrappy Star Search. I think it turned out nice and like what the borders did for the overall appearance. This pic is a little washed out despite having taken the pic during a cloudy day last week, but you get the overall, well, picture. :-)

Scrappy Star Search. Scrap Squad #5!

Comments

Popular Posts