Another One Done

Well almost done. I have a few finishing touches to incorporate but then it'll be in the mail tomorrow. I can't share this one with you, unfortunately. We're sworn to secrecy until the magazine is published and therefore can't show you what I've been up to for the past few days.

But, have no fear, I've also been at Quilt University this past weekend and did complete a disappearing nine-patch quilt top so I'll be sending that off to Akay Creations hopefully by weeks end. Well, maybe not. The money maker in the house has put the brakes on to most of my big-ticket spending until we get through the wedding next month.

Perhaps this would be a good time to make/finish something small-ish so that I can at least share with you via pictures on what's going on down there in that studio of mine.

Comments

Popular Posts