I Love My New Guild

What an absolute hoot! It's so good to laugh and socialize with these amazing women! And the talent and community involvement is far above any other that I would have expected. I have been given the task of completing a baby quilt with some leftover donated scraps so I'll take care of that sometime over the weekend.

The Christmas project I've been working on is coming along so well. I inserted the vertical sashing strips yesterday and will continue with the horizontal strips today...if I have time after my painting adventures downstairs.

I picked up (hopefully) the correct paint last night before guild and will be down in the depths of the basement once again to work on my circles. My earlier goal was to have this room completed prior to weekend so I only have today to finish. Don't know if I'll make it or not. If not, no worries since nobody else really gives a hoot whether I finish it or not. Right?


Comments

Popular Posts