VA Quilt is History

The ugliest quilt I've ever made is this very one. Fortunately, a lucky (or unlucky) VA will receive it for Veterans Day this year in November. This is what we did during our sew-in a few Friday's back. I know it'll keep some lucky recipient warm because while I was finishing the binding at quilt guild tonight it was certainly keeping my lap warm!

Did a one day project yesterday from a finished quilt I saw online. I decided to take my designing skills to the next level and drafted the pattern out. I then did a few test squares and found that it wasn't all that hard. I don't know what I'll call this one yet, but it looks like a drop of water hit the pond and now the rings are leaving the center. Picture to come when completed.

Today I worked on my Craftsy block of the month blocks and they actually turned out pretty awesome. They were paper pieced (my fav) and so we got along much better then the drunkards path from last month. I discovered curves are not my forte.


Comments

Popular Posts