Life Happens!

It pains me at times to not be able to quilt for a few days. I try to get in whatever I can (making hexagons when company visits, stitching a few pieces together on the latest BOM during loads of laundry), but to actually not be able to sit down and create for days on end puts me in kind of a funk.

It feels like my life is a bit off kilter when I'm not down in my studio. And then when I am finally able to get back downstairs, it seems like a coating of dust and cobwebs have settled upon my little corner of the world.

So, having said that, I will be able to head downstairs later today. It takes me a little bit of time to get "charged" up to head that way because I know that once I get there, trying to get me back up is tough. And I know it will be short lived because life is coming at our little family fast in the next week (or more). More on that later (maybe).

Meanwhile, I'll take what I can get and enjoy each and every Pandora coated minute of it. I AM thankful I have the opportunity to even be able to quilt as much as I do because not everybody does.  Life does happen and I understand that, but does it have to happen so darn often?

Buckets of Summer

Meanwhile, and hopefully soon, summer will be upon us. We seem to be yo-yoing around our clothing choices each week here in our mitten state. Today, I'm back in a turtle neck and hoodie sweatshirt because this mornings' temps were in the 40's. BRR!!

Comments

Popular Posts